Address Geocoder – WordPress Plugin
The Address Geocoder plugin lets you attach coordinates to your posts, pages, and custom post types. On your edit screens, simply enter an address into the metabox and hit “Geocode”. This plugin uses Google Maps API v3 to translate an address to lat/lng coordinates. A Google Maps API key is required.
You can apply addresses to your messages, pages and custom post styles with the Geocoder address plugin. Simply enter an address in the metabox on your edit screens and press’ Geocode.’
This plugin converts an address to lat / lng coordinatives using Google Maps API v3. You need a Google Maps API key.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Address Geocoder to set your Google Maps API key and choose desired post types
- Done! You’ll see a “Geocoder” meta box on your edit screens.
Contributors & Developers
“Address Geocoder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
FEQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I RETRIEVE THE COORDINATES?
Access your data in the loop using the following functions, with the post ID passed as a parameter. For the full coordinates (in brackets):
<?php echo get_geocode_latlng( $post->ID ); ?>
For the Latitude:
<?php echo get_geocode_lat( $post->ID ); ?>
For the Longitude:
<?php echo get_geocode_lng( $post->ID ); ?>
For the Address:
<?php echo get_geocode_address( $post->ID ); ?>
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.1 =
* Tested compatibility against WP 5.1
= 1.0 =
* Better meta box handling (props @burkeshartsis)
* Draggable marker (props @burkeshartsis)
* Various fixes and improvements
= 0.9.2 =
* Minor cleanup
* Added new icon and banner to wordpress.org plugins page
= 0.9.1 =
* Tested compatibility against WP 4.4
= 0.9 =
* A Google Maps API key is now required. Go to Settings > Address Geocoder to set your Google Maps API key.
Download More WordPress Plugin Click Here.