Add Widget After Content Plugin
The plugin provides a sidebar to which any widget material can be added. The overlay is shown before the comments on individual posts or pages after the text. You should avoid showing the contents icon on a post or article on the editor’s tab. You can also prevent the appearance of the post button on certain posts forms, groups or post formats.
- Getting Started With AWAC AWAC Settings
- How to place widgets side by side Style Tips
- AWAC can now be added after the comments form View Addons
- Add widget area before the content. Learn More
- Style the AWAC After Content Widget Area View Addons
- Add or remove individual widgets in the widget area based on category, tags, terms, post_type. Learn More
- Your suggestions and feedback is appreciated.
Where is the settings page located?
The settings page is located under the “Appearance” menu
Can you tell the widget which post types to display on?
The settings page is located under the “Appearance” menu. On the settings page you can exclude a post type or a post format.
How can I add the widget area before my content?
AWAC can now be added before the content Learn More
How can I add the widget area after my page builder content?
Go to Appearance > Widget After Content and set the Widget Priority to 99.
How can I add the widget area above/before my recent posts?
Go to Appearance > Widget After Content and set the Widget Priority to a number between 1 and 10.
How do I add the widget area after my WordPress comments?
AWAC can now be added after the comments form Learn More
How do I style the widget area?
Will the widget area show on my front pages?
The widget area will not show on the pages that you have set to be the front page or the posts page on Settings > Reading Settings > Front Page Displays > A Static Page.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Widget After Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Download More WordPress Plugin Click Here.